- Compile, analyze, interpret, and forecast financial data.
- Perform various equity transactions, including ESOPs, stock options plans, venture capital, and IPO’s.
- Provide form and direction to the implementation and integration of accounting information systems.
- Understand contract laws.
- Train and discuss financial aspects of project management and office management.
- Use business application software including MS Excel and MS Access.
- Perform financial analysis and profitability forecasting using computer modeling.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and develop successful work teams.
- Must have high-level integrity, sense of creativity, good business judgment, and be able to quickly gain the respect of the senior management team.
- Working knowledge of Significant Accounting and Reporting Issues affecting the company
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a sincere customer service attitude are essential.
- Education: BS/BA in Business Finance or Accounting. MBA / CPA desired.
- Experience: 5+ years of senior financial management experience with a track record of success leading to a Vice President position.
- Specific Knowledge: Financial management experience in a Public company is preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting and information technology systems is required.