- Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with department managers to understand skills and competencies required for the positions.
- Manage and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave, disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Administer and manage Company annual performance reviews
- Maintains compliance with Federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment – related laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required
- 3+ years of human resource management and 4+ years of human resources experience